Friday, June 12, 2009

rest,relax and enjoy

I got a long vacation here not to mention my two days official leave plus weekend and two holidays. Independence Day (June 12) and Cagayan de Oro's Day (June 15). I'm wishing to enjoy all these days but my throat ache reminds me to rest and relax and think of enjoying the moment so that I will not spoil my holidays. I don't want to be sick but I did get sick poor me. I just read from my research that I have a strep throat. Strep throat is a bacterial infection of the tissues in the back of the throat (pharynx) and the tonsils or adenoids. The tissues become irritated and inflamed, causing a sudden, severe sore throat. No need to worry my bro in law Dr. Peter George J. Tian who is an ENT prescribed a medicine for my aching throat. thanks to him and to my sister ate lilet, tatay and nanay for helping me. (",)

No comments:

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service