Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Ear Surgery


I got my ear tube now in my right ear. The operation went well but I still can't forget how painful it was. Pass is pass anyway It's already done i can't undone what happen I hope I did the right decision. I just realized that is but natural to feel pain because anyway pain is part of life. It's now gone what is important is that I can now hear and my ear is now protected. I got a busy week but I still manage to smile and do my task in school. Hopefully the school building will be done anytime this month. Our schedule will be back to normal. I'm happy if that happens I could extend my time do my remedial session for the slow pupils. I wish to help them.

No comments:

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service