Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pain

      I don't know . All I know I'm kind a bit sad of the fact that this year, I experience a lot of pains and why such things happen to me but I'm hoping that in these things that happened to me I hope it would have something in it that would lead me to something better in life. I learn a lot of things from the experience, i could ask myself why such things happened to me. i know for sure that I'm not alone I knew that all of us have our own pains and sufferings in life. I have never imagine that those things will happen to me. Charge to experience, I'm lucky that I never experience how it feels to have a broken heart. I never had a relationship. In every pain I should be reminded of how Christ suffered and died on the cross. I should be thankful through all these pains I'm going through right now this reminds  me that I'm human and that I could feel pain that in every pain I'm suffering I'm saving a soul and through all these pains I become a stronger person than I was before. I become more prayerful and trusting to God. I've been in hell before and experience the life without God. I don't want to go back to that life anymore. I need to move  on and transcend from the situation I'm in right now. In pain there is strength so God grant me more pains so that i could be the most strongest person ever existed in this world.Thank you Lord. Have a good day my friend.

No comments:

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service