Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Work,Work and Work ......

I got a lot of work today. They all have been piled up for weeks now. I hope I could catch all the deadlines. I wish I'm a super girl who could make things possible in just one snap of a finger. I feel so old now eversince June I felt that everyday I'm got irritated of noise and those children who have attitude problem in school. Inspite of all the changes i was blessed with a nice batch of kids. They are really understanding and cooperative. They are mature and they can cope with a lot of pressure in school. I finally decided not to file a leave. I just got to endure the pain in my back. I will not give up as long as I got all the power ups and energy to stay. I will have to fight for it. Sometimes I would think of changing my mind but as what I have always notice that there is a voice inside me that is telling me to stay. I don't know all I ever wanted was that I'll be the best teacher there is and that when I face God, He'll be proud of me that when I'm still here I have done my job well. I wish I have more power ups and energy to go on with my mission. Have a wonderful day my friend.

2 comments:

CaptainRunner said...

God won't give you something that you can't endure. You're a strong woman Carms, God Bless.

MinnieRunner said...

Hi Carms! It's been a while. I hope you can still get enough sleep if not vacation. God Bless.

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service