Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Power of Tithing

               “Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me! But you say, ‘In what way have we robbed You?’ In tithes and offerings. You are cursed with a curse,For you have robbed Me,Even this whole nation. Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house,And try Me now in this,”Says the Lord of hosts,“If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it.- Malachi 3:8–10 
     Giving is not new to me I was raised by my parents as a generous person. I always make sure to share and give what I have. By nature I am already contented to what material things my parents give me. I don't crave for more. Before I don't have any knowledge on tithing at all. I just share and give whatever I have and I wonder why even if I don't buy things I wanted they miraculously given to me by a family member, a friend and anybody I met. It is a mystery that I can't explain.
                 When I join a religious community, It is where  I knew about  tithing. It is like giving back to the Lord whatever blessings  He has given to us. The best thing about tithing is that when we tithe we will be truly blessed and whatever we ask will be granted to us. In my personal experience, the moment when I knew about it there I was able to understand things that whenever I give something it comes back to me a hundred times. I started to pray before I gave my tithe to God I ask God to heal me. It was a miracle that after long years of suffering from asthma I was spared from asthma attack. I was able to survived all the stress and pressure in school that triggers me to have asthma attack. I believe in the power of tithing. what you give is what it comes back to you. Everything comes from God and knowing this I am giving it all back to God. Have a nice day 

No comments:

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service