Saturday, September 06, 2008

The Calling


I seek and now I have find the path that I want to go. I choose it and live it, until I found themystery of it.I stand to the choice I made and I havelearned a lot of it.This is the future I have work for, this ismy dream I always dreamed of.Life in this world is not that easy, Tearsmight fall, my heart might aches and myhead would ache.Everyday is a growing opportunity. life's challenges is part of living,a partof achieving our dream snd to strive to dobetter

1 comment:

amiable amy said...

carms, dugangi pa imo write up...wa ka nag update sa oct...try having 20 posts baya ha...december pwede naka

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service