Saturday, September 06, 2008

What I Want...


I want to escape but I can't go.I want to give up but I'm still holding on.I want to close my eyes and never open it buteven if I close my eyes I still can see clearly what lies beyond me.I want to end it all but I'm still startingand still growing. I want to be happy but I only think I'm sad.I want to be contented but I only think I'm not contented. I want to have everything onlyto find out that I'm complete. I want to be better only to find out that I want to be perfect.Things are not happening the way I want but things happens the way I need them and the way for me to grow and be the person that Godwants me to be.

No comments:

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service