Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Plan for the Hoildays

I'm so excited for this coming hoildays. I would just then sleep, sleep and sleep. Just kidding I would probably do the household chores, baby sit my nieces Yna and Toni, go window shopping, see a movie, spent time with nanay and tatay and lots of chat to my sisters. I couldn't wait for it. I'm making a list of what to do this holidays and hope that i could accomplish all of them. My best friend Jud confirmed that we are going to have our exchange gift activity like we did last Christmas. I wish I could give something he like not something I like to give hehehe. Advance Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

odds and ends said...

I am also longing for the Christmas vacation Carms :D

Well, give him something na wala pa siya, he he.

Advance Merry Christmas too.

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service