Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Puzzled

I feel so lost. I don't like to eat what a miracle. I don't want to do the usual routine I'm doing. I think I'm just too excited for Christmas vacation. All I ever wanted is to sleep and do nothing. I still got a lot of things to do in fact there are still a lot of pending jobs to do in school. I just got to do it our else I'll be meeting the deadlines in a row. I got a lot of things to do the result is I'm puzzled in what are the things that I need to prioritize. We are busy preparing for teachers day so sad I don't want to be there honestly that is I think my ultimate embarrasing moment in my life. Imagine me, wearing a gown dancing in front of thousands of teacher in Cagayan de Oro City. I got no choice but to do it. If only I could excuse myself from it I would. It will just happen once in a blue moon so I would just got to do it. Anyway, I won't be alone wearing that thing also my co-teachers will wear gown.

2 comments:

Synaura said...

Taking food supplement can help our body system to defend free radicals that cause damage to our cell. Supporting our body's ability to deal with illnesses is our major defense leading to good health.

odds and ends said...

Well Carms, I believe it is really brought about by the season... It's Christmas! :D

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service