Friday, March 12, 2010

Temperature Rising

It's really hot in here. I feel like I'm melting. I feel uncomfortable with the heat. I just have to adopt to these changes or else I will end up complaining and miserable. I notice that people around me have hot temper they easily get angry and flared up like a firecrackers. I don't have much time to think of them but it is getting on my nerves we are all getting affected somehow but we just got to take things as they happen and just accept it even if it is hard. I hope everything will be in peace soon. We just give them space and time to realized everything. The most important thing is that I'm not part of their war. I want to help them out to patch up things but I just can't. I'm hoping that things will work out fine soon.

2 comments:

kakara said...

anywhere, any time, we have the same problem..
with understanding each other, maybe the situation will become cool.
..hope you feel better soon my frenz :)

MinnieRunner said...

I thought you're talking about the heat of the environment. I just realized that there's something more in the 'heat' part :)

Hope everything went well.

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service