Saturday, October 03, 2009

Cool Saturday

I'm ok today I just feel so sleepy. I got to accomplish all the things I need to finish. The XU NSTP peace park team finished their mural project in our peace park in school. It was amazing the artist paints well. I wish I have such good skills. This monday we will celebrate the Global Teacher's Day. They told me that I'm going to present something in the program. I don't think I could do that but I'm going to try. They also say we got to wear something special I would probably wear my favorite dress. I wonder if my kids will have a surprise for me but if they don't have it's ok.

1 comment:

odds and ends said...

I wish I have good skills in painting too Carms :)

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service