Thursday, January 27, 2011

Notice My Article For September


Last September 8, I was already sick that time. I could still remember I was brought to the hospital weeks after that. That was September 21, 2010. I really didn't expect that to happen, but i got no choice but to accept the fact that I'm really sick. Eversince then I keep silent and I just let things be. It was so hard yet I was able to recover that fast. It was a three months adjustment to the situation I'm in. From changing of my food choices, taking up medicines and to losing weight was a bit depressing at first but as time goes by, I was able to cope with the things I'm going through but I realized that I have more strength right now than I have before. I'm stronger and even more a fighter than I was before. Things are going smoothly right now problems are still there and adjustments as well. I'm holding on as i always did to the one that is greater than me and that is GOD. I put all my trust in Him and I always bear in my mind that I shall never, ever give up. Have a nice day my friend.

No comments:

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service