Wednesday, January 26, 2011

School Blues

I've been so relax this past two weeks since there is no tutorial sessions last two Saturdays. This week tutorials is resume. I got to report to school this Saturday. I have no problem going to school but what I'm thinking now is that this week our principal is trying to have her classroom observation. I'm kinda nervous about it but I just got to prepare for it or else I'll end up miserable. I hope not. I'm done with some of my requirements in school as well as updating records. I hope I could finish computing the grades. Life is ok now. I just got to stay positive everyday and do my very best in my work. Have a nice day my friend.

No comments:

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service