Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Update


I've been silent for months still on the process of healing my depression. Good news I already lose weight. I can wear all the clothes that don't fit before. My uniform is already lose and I had the hard time wearing it now. I need to adjust and do repairs. Funny but true I don't eat as much as I eat before. It's been almost four months now since I have eaten chocolates, ice cream and my all time favorite foods. I miss eating a lot but I need to lose more weight for my pneumonia and asthma. I'm tired of going to the hospital and have a four days vacation for my antibiotics. I'm tired also of spending all my money for my medication. I need that money for my thesis and for my final defense soon. I hope I could stay healthy this year and reach my ideal weight. Hopefully Have a nice day my friend

No comments:

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service