Saturday, November 22, 2008

Peace


I been searching for something missing in my life.Something that no one could dictate,Something I cannot demand from others and something I cannot buy.It is something that can be found deep inside ones soul and something that comes from within.I'm searching for peace. Peace that comes from deep within me.It is not a gift but a choice, it not fake but it should be real and true. It is something to look forward to. It is everybody's concen and responsibilty. But how can I found peace? If what lies beyond me are hatred and war. I want peace, I need peace and I hungered for peace. What should be done? if only we have a forgiving heart, a loving heart and an unselfish heart that beats not only for oneself But for others surely peace will reign in our hearts.

No comments:

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service