Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Vacation Blues

Hi friends I had a long vacation here in Cagayan de Oro and I attended a wedding ceremony yesterday in Medina, Misamis Oriental. It was the wedding of my friend Delia and her fiance. I had a greatest time in my life. The place is so peaceful, it a cool climate and there is no brown out in their place. I love to stay if I have the chance to choose I would probably make that place be one of the choices to pick. In my journey there, I witness a person who live her life alone ever since her husband died now that her successful children have their own lives. I felt that she is lonely but the she told us that the thing that helps her survive is singing. It is the music that lifts her soul and makes her happy. She had a great voice. I'm just glad that in her loneliness she had a way to divert it. In her loneliness she gain friends. I felt her sadness yet I believe that it is in our decision relies on what we are going to feel. Indeed I admire her of her courage and strength to live alone. Someday I wish I will not be alone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i need a vacation too

MinnieRunner said...

I admire her too Carms. Hope we all have the same courage to choose happiness over loneliness.

You'll be in QC this April 30? Hope to see you then :)

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service