Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Non-stop Rain

It rained so hard today our division declared a no class day. It was really a very wet, muddy and cool day here in CDO. I only got two kids in the class and the rest of the kids are from the other section. They join my class because their teacher is not yet around. I have fun teaching them again but I just did it in a few hours then their teacher arrived in a little while. In the afternoon we have no class but we stayed in school to practice our precious dance. I hope I could master all the dance steps I've learned today. The rain continues to pour until 11:00pm I wish it won't rain anymore tomorrow.

1 comment:

puzzle said...

And I hope there'll be no flood there Carms.

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service