Saturday, September 19, 2009

Time is up

In a few days from now, my sister and her family is going to Canada. I know for sure that I'm going to miss them especially my sister. Ate lilet is the only person that I could talk to in whatever I feel, bothered with and even financial problems aside from tatay since Mand mopsy moved to the states. I wish her and her family a happy and prosperous life there in Canada. I know that I could survive without her but it will take time for me to adjust to it that is life after all. I've been through this I know that in time I will be ok.

1 comment:

odds and ends said...

Don't worry Carms, with the boom of internet, you can surely talk to your ate lilet even if she's at Canada already.

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service