Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Amazing

My topic today is about the life cycle of the frog. It was funny because before I started the lesson i integrate Filipino subject to Science. I did a storytelling in Filipino about the Frog Prince the kids were very attentive and they even come up with a lot of questions today. I'm happy because they were able to understand the lesson. The value I integrate in the lesson is being kind to others, fulfilling ones promise and most importantly is to embrace change in our life. Sounds weird but I realized that I need to follow this virtues too especially in embracing the changes in my life and in myself. It states there that for about 8 to 10 weeks the frog undergoes metamorphosis. I told them we too human being experience metamorphosis in many ways. When we change it must be for the better and not for the worst. It was an amazing day for me I hope my day tomorrow will be much more better than today. God bless

2 comments:

paulo said...

Yes Carms, I undergo metamorphosis as well. I embraced it. And I believe I had changed for the better. God Bless.

puzzle said...

Most of the time Carms, it's the little things that helps us reflect about our LIFE.

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service