Saturday, May 16, 2009

Angels Do Exist

Angels are found everywhere you might see one without wings but they are actually there disguised as a human being. I do believe in angels I don't see them but I know anyone could be an angel to anybody. It could be your mother, father, relative, friend and even a stranger could be an angel too. It depends on the situation that you are in. if you need help, guidance, protection and care just pray to your angel I know that anytime an angel will be there for you. There are a lot of instances in my life that I encountered different angels. They are a blessing to me. They help me in many ways. I hope you too could find and know your angels.

1 comment:

amiable amy said...

well said...i believe in angels too...see my article today

http://amy200686.blogspot.com/2009/05/untold-hero-dee.html

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service