Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm so Excited


After two years at last I got to finally have the guts to take my retakes in Statistics and school legislation. I'm always prolonging the agony. Now, I'm putting an end to my unfinished business. Yes My goal is to graduate in March 2010. I'm clear and sure about that. I'm going to finish and graduate in March 2010. I'll do everything with no work distractions. I'm strong now to face the challenge. I know I got something in here but I'm just too coward before to try and I don't know what i really want that's why I always postponed this comprehensive exam. No guts no glory. hehehe I'm ready now. Wish me luck

1 comment:

amiable amy said...

good luck girl....you can do it

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service