Monday, August 31, 2009

My Day


I just turned thirty today. I'm old now. Few of my treasured friends greet me today. I don't mind if I there are only a few people who greeted me compared the last year I won't mind. The important thing is that God gave me another chance to live my life again to make things right, to face my plight and to make things better. I know I still have a mission in life that I need to fulfill whatever that is I hope I could accomplish it well and right. Each of us has our own life then while I was there in the church this morning I was thinking what would life be if ... I started to question am I alone here? I come to realized that a lot of people too have their own path, have their own way and they have own life to fix with just like mine. I come to think that I'm not alone anyway the only secret is that I just need to remember that God will never give me problems which I cannot handle. Life seems hard but I got to stand still and go on with it. I got no choice but to live with it or else I'll lose my sanity anyway what is important is that I'm still sane hehehe. I miss eating chocolates I might as well buy chocolates tomorrow hehehe God bless you my friend

3 comments:

nuts said...

happy birthday to you.. happy birthday to you.. happy birthday to you! More blessings to come. Happy birthday!!!

paulo said...

Oh Carms, I'm sorry I missed your day. Better late than never ayt? Happy Birthday. May God continue to bring you courage everyday. God Bless.

puzzle said...

Oh, I missed your day Carms. I'm so sorry. Belated Happy Birthday!

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service