Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happenings.....

The wedding was successful. Nice and unique wedding. Imagine the entourage march theme was from star wars except when the bride's turn to march. It was well planned and prepared by my cousin and his wife. I also did a great job being the first reader. Unfortunately, when I arrived at Butuan City, I got sick I was chilling. Until now I'm still not well. lucky me I'm going back to work on Tuesday. Before we went back to CDO we were able to visit our lola, have a glance at the old house, the farm and hang out with our tito. It was fun even if I'm not feeling well. I hope I'll be ok soon.

4 comments:

puzzle said...

Carms, I'm not feeling well today as well. =(

madz said...

Hmm, I don't know star wars. If I will be marrying the love of my life, I would love to have the song Mahal Kita by Gerald Santos.

Carms said...

get well soon puzzle God bless u

madz I'll search for that song in youtube God bless u

Carms said...

get well soon puzzle God bless u

madz I'll search for that song in youtube God bless u

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service