Saturday, June 27, 2009

Weak Weekend

I slept all day today. I'm so weak. I have lots of things to do yet I always stay in bed and dream. I was supposed to visit my doctor today sad I woke up late in the morning and I will be seeing her on monday after class because the slots of patients are already full who actually schedule their visit ahead of me. I'm tired I wonder which vitamin suits me so that I will not feel tired. I got to be strong. there are all of things to be done in my class not to mention the investigatory project which madam is asking me now. God will make a way. He won't leave me. He is going to help me on this. Last night I was soaking wet in the rain because I went out and accompanied my friend. My father was so worried and my mother was really mad at me. I got my allergies my mother thought that I'll be really sick today true I was so weak but I didn't have my asthma or even have fever I thank God for that. My father was afraid that I might be sick again of pneumonia. Last January I was brought to the hospital I was one week absent then. I got a lot of medicines one was a nebule and there is also medicine that they inject every now and then. Luckily, I got well but I found out that after I got sick I was not as strong as I am before. I easily get tired and I easily get sick. I got to stay positive all the time so that I would recover fast to whatever bad energies I'm feeling. God is good and I know He gave me strength. Win or Lose it is His will be done. God Bless you my friend have a nice weekend.

1 comment:

puzzle said...

Hi Carms, reading your posts makes me think that you really is a very busy person. But then again, you managed to accomplish everything by thinking positive on all aspects of your life. And that's what I love about your posts. God Bless!

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service