Monday, June 08, 2009

Travel

I'll be going to Butuan City tomorrow after my class and I already sign my application for leave. This coming June 10 is the wedding of my cousin. We are all going to attend the wedding. I don't want to be absent in school but this event only happens once in a life time. It's like we are having a get together for relatives we seldom see and be with. I'm excited to eat the coconut pulp and drink coconut juice there fresh from the coconut tree. hehehe of course get to see my cousins, aunt, uncle, grandma and friends.

2 comments:

puzzle said...

Have a safe and happy trip! And Best Wishes to your cousin :)

madz said...

Oh, I love coconuts too :) Yesterday I had my buko shake.. Anyway, have a great day with your relatives!

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service