Saturday, June 13, 2009

Weekend

I got a lot of things to do but I'm still stuck here sleeping all day. I just got to pull myself up and start working whatever it is that I'm going to work for today. I'm still adjusting because I have just recovered from my strep throat. I'm ok now only that I wasn't able to take a bath yet and I wish to cut my hair short again. I need to work in preparation for Tuesday. Life has to go on even if I'm weak I just got to be strong because no one is going to work for me only me nobody else. (",)

1 comment:

amiable amy said...

Carms, good news....check nia http://www.prchecker.info/check_page_rank.php tapos type imo blog....naa naka RANK! CONGRATS ha...keep doing it...post your rank in your blog.

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service