Thursday, August 27, 2009

Nothing to do

I got nothing to do in school kids are almost absent today in school. I feel sad about it that is why my blood presssure went up. I think I got to control my feelings otherwise I'm going to have a bad day. All I did today is to fill up forms and do fixing jobs in school. Tomorrow is our City fiesta. I wanted to have fun or perhaps go out alone again having my own window shopping it's just that I got a lot of work to do. I just got to stay in the house or hear mass in the afternoon. I hope my sister and her family will visit us tomorrow.

2 comments:

puzzle said...

Why Carms? What happened to the kids. Oh, do it. Enjoy and treat yourself, you need it to relieve yourself from stress.

paulo said...

Well Carms, sometimes it is best to relax when you've got nothing to do. I am already longing for Saturday :D

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service