Thursday, August 13, 2009

Periodical Exam

I don't have any idea what is the results of their exam today. I hope it will be fine and ok. One the supervisors went to school and get in my class today. I got so nervous but she didn't stay long kids behave well when she get in my classroom lucky day . I don't know if it is going to be ok for me everyday now that everyday I got to work with pressure in my hands sad thing but I got to accept it and we all have to live a life like that just got to cope with the challenge they post in us. It will be okay as long as we are all ready. Life seems so fast this time but I got to slow it down for me to survive.

2 comments:

odds and ends said...

I guess knowing that the kids got high grades in their periodical exam is the best gift that they could give you.
:)

paulo said...

Hi Carms! Reading your thoughts makes me think on how do my teachers think of me during my grade school days :)

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service