Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Science Project

I finally got the chance to talk to ate joy. I'm glad that she is ok as well as the baby. I'm working on the project right now. I wish this too shall pass. I feel irritated with my mouth sore. I hope this too heals because I got discomforts in talking and also in eating. It is very painful. I got to change my sleeping patterns I only got a few hours of sleep these days. I find it really hard to adjust. I'm still hoping that everything will turn out fine. School was ok today. I'm glad that children are ok too. I wish that they could answer all the questions in the periodical exam tomorrow. God bless you my friend.

2 comments:

madz said...

God Bless you too Carms :D

paulo said...

You have to get enough sleep Carms. Most of the time, it's the reason why we get sick.

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service