Monday, July 06, 2009

Goodbye

Losing someone you deeply love is a painful, I could not describe it. I hate goodbyes maybe that is the reason why I don't have any intimate relationship because I'm afraid to say goodbye. It is so sad that I've that my friend's husband passed away. Reading between the lines I really did cry when she shared her experience and even their love story. I don't have experience such a thing in loving someone, I mean being committed to someone but I could really feel the love they have for each other. It is a sad story. I hope she will be fine soon. I know God has all the reason and the purpose for everything.

No comments:

Goggle Page Rank Checker

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service